You have no items in your shopping cart.
Leasing Your Equipment - How To Go Ahead
If you wish to go ahead and purchase an item from the Ascot Wholesale Ltd. through the leasing option:
1. Make a note of the equipment name and price.
2. Call our sales office on 01256 769990 to request a proposal form.
If You Have Any Queries
You can contact or Sales Department by:
- phone on 01256 769990
- email to: email@example.com
100% Tax Efficient
Every payment you make on a leasing agreement is up to 100% tax allowable and can help to reduce your businesses Corporation Tax bill, as long as you are in profit.
Improves Cash Flow
Leasing allows you to buy equipment that is important to your business and keep valuable cash in your bank that may be used for other projects that are not as tax efficient.
The equipment being leased is the only security that is normally required. No property is used as security.
Fixed Rate Payments
All payments are fixed for the period of the lease and are onlv affected by changes in VAT and capital allowances.
You can buy any heavy kitchen equipment item costing £1,000 plus VAT or over on a leasing arrangement.
How Leasing Compares With Cash Purchase
- Outright purchase: £5,000.00
- Lease: £26.76 + VAT per week
- (paid by monthly direct debits of 115.98)
- 60 payments (5 years) £6,958.80
- Maximum tax relief 40% (£2,783.52)
- Cost after tax relief £4,175.28
- A saving of £824.72 against the cash purchase price
- As you can see by the example above the lease can have considerable advantages as long as you are in profit. Also subject to current business status and equipment type.