You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ascot Wholesale acknowledges and recognises that its operations have an impact on the global and local environment, and is committed to continuous environmental improvement wherever possible.
We will comply with all national environmental legislation, and where practicable, try to improve upon statutory requirements.
As distributors, we strive to make sure that we purchase products that have been manufactured by companies that demonstrate environmentally sound methods and policies. We also store and distribute our products in the most efficient manner.
It is the policy of Ascot Wholesale to:
- Make sure we carry out audits of all new suppliers to ensure that their products are produced in compliance with all environmental legislation.
- Purchase goods and procure services, which as far as possible reflect up-to-date specifications or standards for environmental sustainability.
- Promote a culture of environmental responsibility throughout the company through training and education.
- Recycle all office and warehouse waste where possible.
- Use EDI methods for invoicing and communication where possible to reduce paper consumption.
- Take all reasonable steps to reduce energy consumption within the company by having a fully insulated warehouse, switching off lights, and using energy efficient light fittings, where appropriate.
- Make every effort to reduce energy consumption in our distribution methods by purchasing vehicles with the most up-to-date energy management systems.